Memorial Day Cookout & Softball Tournament
May 28th, 2018
Grab your bats and gloves & join us for our annual softball game on Memorial Day. Grillmaster Wade Glover will be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs with all the "fixins" at the ballfields. Water games and fun for the kiddos! (Bring water guns!) $5 donation per family suggested. Please let us know if you plan to attend!!
Wednesday Night Dinner
May 30th, 2018
Wednesday Night Fellowship Dinner! A RSVP is required by 1PM Monday before the Wednesday dinner. Payment may be made in person or online through our website. Meals are $5 per person.
• Week 1 (May 2 ) Buffalo Chicken, Casserole Toss Salad With Ranch Dressing
• Week 2 (May 9) Bacon Wrapped Pork Lion, Mac & Cheese, Peas
• Week 3 (May 16) Chicken With Basil Tomato Creme Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli
• Week 4 (May 23) Greek Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
• Week 5 (May 30) Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
ARTS @ The Assembly
June 11th - June 15th, 2018
June 11th-15th we are having ARTS @ The Assembly- A variety of classes at one location with qualified, experienced, Instructors!
Classes Include: Piano, Drums, Vocals, Fitness, Gymnastics, Arts, Cooking & Baking, Hands On Science & Group Games! In addition, we will also be having off campus events: Bowling, Skating, Movies & MORE!
Register NOW! Limited space available!
Price $149 per child
June 11th-15th | 8:30AM-5:30PM